Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Without Fail

.

So...summer officially begins, and how do I celebrate?

With a cold. A stupid, common, annoying cold.

I hope you've all been enjoying the chocolate dishes, because I'm feeling much too 'blech' to truly appreciate it.

Tomorrow, after much rest and heavy doses of Sambucol, I'll sort through the left-overs and tell you all about the fabulous chocolate party that went on here tonight.

Provided my head doesn't explode between now and then...

10 Thoughts for food:

At 4:05 AM, Blogger Steffi said...

that sucks! I've been fighting off a cold all week, too. get well soon!

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger J said...

Oooh I hope you're feeling better today. I thought it was me that was feeling rather delicate around the edges - though mine is mainly too much work followed by three days of food related indulgence so that even writing about it makes be feel a overwhelmed. I am sure it was a humdinger of a chocolate party anyway! Jx

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Arundathi said...

I have a cold too - its just horrible. Wish I could open up my head, clean it up and put it back together! lol!

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephanie, as far as I am concerned summer colds are the absolute worst colds!!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger NKP said...

Stephanie,
this month I went to see Leonard Cohen perform (a lifelong dream of mine) and when he closed he advised us all not to catch a summer cold. I thought it was very sound advice.
Get well, dear. You can't taste chocolate with a stuffy nose.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Pavotrouge; sorry to hear that!! I'm almost recovered...

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, J; it was a great party, and I'm glad you could squeeze in!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

arundathi...this is a lousy time to be sick, isn't it?

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

breadchick, you aren't kidding.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Natashya!

That must have been a great show!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker