Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, July 07, 2008

Randomness

.

I've been tagged, by Natashya of Living in the Kitchen with Puppies.

As you may know, I'm not big on tagging but feel free to play along...

Tag Rules:
# Link to the person who tagged you.
# Post the rules on the blog.
# Write six random things about yourself.
# Tag six people at the end of your post.
# Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
# Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


So...six random things about me.

1. My bookshelves are also home to Bruce Timm-verse Justice League action figures.

2. I've stopped painting out the silver in my hair.

3. I'm distantly related to a Nazi war criminal. In my defense, my family had been in the States for (at least) decades before the war broke out.

4. I'm probably the only food blogger I know who didn't like Like Water for Chocolate.

5. I've never attended a high school reunion.

6. Kermit & Rowlf are my favorite Muppets.







You're invited to celebrate Blog Party's 3rd anniversary! Help make this a fantastic party, and bring your Blogger's Choice entries to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com no later than Thursday, 24 July. Hope to see you there!

6 Thoughts for food:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger barbie2be said...

silver in your hair... such a nicer word than gray. a while back i went crazy and cut my hair super short so that i could cut all the coloring off. now all that's left is natural! i always wanted to know what my real color was, and how much silver there was in there. and now i know. i have decided to embrace the silver and never color again!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger NKP said...

I love Rowlfe too. I actually have a CD of his.

...you put a piece of carbon paper under your heart, and gave me just a copy of your love....each dove an' pigeon'l know who got the original....darling can't you see, what you mean to me......

That dog can sing!
Thanks for playing along, I think I like your way of just playing along and not tagging others but leaving it open, I might adopt the same strategy.

 
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you guys on the anti-coloring, got my first white hairs when I was 12 and am now well past the salt and pepper stage... I'm so not into reliving high school either!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

barbie...it truly is silver. Glistens like a thin necklace

I got my first 3 in high school; the stress levels were out of this world.

I can link every single silver strand to a particularly stressful event in my life!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Natshya...we're big Muppets fans. We have the series on DVD, but also the earlier VHS sets, too.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hated high school; no interest going back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker