Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Supervillian-in-Training?

.




Yes, I let Alex go to school like this.





In fact, it was my idea. They've been focusing on colors the past two weeks...one each day...and as I just happened to have wash-out-able hair color in the cupboard, well...how could I pass up the opportunity?

The green, I thihk, was the best. That's purple above. There was also red, but I didn't get a picture.

6 Thoughts for food:

At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you had been my Mom! What a riot that he went to school with green hair. I love it!

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger Deb in Hawaii said...

If there is a Coolest Mom Award you win hands down!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Wanna be my mom too?? Way cool!

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hm...not sure how that would have worked, but yes, I am definitely a 'cool' mom.

I love when I hear him say 'my mommy's the best cooker and baker in the entire world'.

Hee.

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Deb, is there? It seems there's an award for just about everything else!

I asked Alex recently what the other kids brought in for snack time (apparently, starting in K, they bring their own), and he listed half a dozen store-bought times. And he agreed he was very lucky to have home-made goodies every day.

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Jeanne, while the thought is, at the very least, entertaining, taking care of Alex keeps me busy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker