Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

While You're Waiting

.



for Blog Party to get under way, you can 'awwww' the adorableness that is my family.

No, seriously...

6 Thoughts for food:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger breadchick said...

AWWWWW!!!!! I love a family that naps together.

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger KTM said...

yes, your three creatures look adorable indeed!

Maggie won't stay on the couch or bed with us for long these days--think she needs her beauty sleep as she gets older! So I do miss snuggling.

 
At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your three creatures look very cute indeed snuggling together!

Maggie won't snuggle up with us for long on the bed or couch these days--think she needs her beauty sleep as she gets older, and we tend to interrupt it! (she likes quiet naps, I think).

hope all's well on your side of the pond!

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

breadchick; aren't they adorable??!

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

KTM; Donegal gets upset if I don't sit with her. I'm on the 'puppy' safe couch with her now, and she's keeping my legs warm!

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Katherine...we're good, how are you?? What are your Christmas plans? Staying there, or visiting with your folks?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker