Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Creepy Cookies

.




I think I forgot to share these, back in October.

I hate spiders. I mean, I freeze when I see one, and holler for the resident arachnid killer.

And I have to say, making these cookies gave me the willies. Forming the cookies wasn't so bad, but once they were coated & covered in chocolate jimmies; well, that's when it got a little creepy. The addition of the eyes? I couldn't wait to finish & package them up!









We're cranking up the flavor for this month's Blog Party; it's time to Spice it Up!

Hope to see you there.

8 Thoughts for food:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

what a great halloween treat, very cute, even for spiders!

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those cookies! Too cute!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger NKP said...

They are so cute!

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Kristin...thanks! I found them a bit disturbing, but then I'm the oe with the phobia!

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Dianne! Though I'll never be able to bring myself to call them 'cute'.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Natashya! Bugs? I can accept as cute. Spiders? I wasn't kidding about the shudder/scare factor!

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

LOL - you scared yourself with your own cookies! That's priceless. Of course, I wouldn't have these scary suckers in my cookie tin ;-)

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Jeanne; I really did. Matt agreed; they were just freaky.

I was more than happy to unload them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker