Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Tomato Garlic Soup with Tortellini for Souper Sundays

.




A recipe from one of the countless Moosewood cookbooks we have; a simple broth of tomato & garlic (used whole tomatoes, but took an immersion blender to it), cheese tortellini, topped with parsley & grated Parmesan.

Nothing fancy, little effort required. But with a chunk of good, Italian bread? Hits the spot.





Deb, this is for you & this week's Souper Sunday!








We're cranking up the flavor for this month's Blog Party; it's time to Spice it Up!

Hope to see you there.

2 Thoughts for food:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Deb in Hawaii said...

Looks delicious! Got to love those Mossewood books. Thanks for coming to Souper Sunday--the round up is now posted. I am excited about the BP theme this month too! Happy Sunday.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Deb.

I have gotten so much use out of the various Moosewood books over the years. They really have everything.

Oh, good! I have no idea what I'm making...hmmm; I should probably get on that, yes?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker