Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, February 20, 2009

His & Hers

.





A sign of true love: for Valentine's day, we made dinner for each other. Matt made a ton of sushi for me.

And for him, it was a recipe from Food & Wine. A balsamic & rosemary steak, with puffy potatoes.









We're cranking up the flavor for this month's Blog Party; it's time to Spice it Up!

Hope to see you there.

2 Thoughts for food:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger thepassionatecook said...

I think that's a really sweet idea, Stephanie... especially for many ouples where tastes do NOT happen to coincide and I know a lot of them!
What a better way to show your other half your love than by cooking something that you don't really care for... true dedication! sitting at your table i would definitely have been picking at both ;-)

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi again!

We do this frequently; with both a veg & a carnivore in the same house, there are times when one of us wants something specific. He so rarely eats meat these days, which is lovely, but I don't begrudge him a good steak now & then!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker