Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, February 13, 2009

I've Been Bitten

.





Repeatedly. By a dozen of these little guys.



Happy Valentine's day...or at least, as celebrated in schools everywhere.

4 Thoughts for food:

At 2:19 AM, Blogger Cakelaw said...

This little lady bug is sooooo cute! Happy Valentines Day!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger NKP said...

How cute is that lil bug!

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Cakelaw...hey! How are you???

Isn't it cute? I put one in each of the goodie bags for the Valentine's party at school Friday. Hope the kids didn't smoosh them...

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Natashya; I know!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker