Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, March 02, 2009

Peanutbutter Chocolate Chunk Cookies as Stress Relief

.



Sometimes, all you can do is bake.

One of the easiest cookie recipes I've come across, and so good. Soft, fragrantly peanut butter-y.

They're for a few friends of mine; I can't do what they do, but I can bake. So, DP, Sere, et al? Help yourselves.






This month, we're sleeping in a little late, but the party won't suffer...we're having Brunch!

RSVP by Friday, 20 March

4 Thoughts for food:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Brilynn said...

I'm baking peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies today, cause you're right, sometimes all you can do is bake...

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These looks fabulous! Sometimes you just have to bake things out!

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Brilynn...must be something in the air!

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Dianne!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker