Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, February 02, 2009

Someone Spiked Mother Nature's Coffee

.



How else do you explain going from yesterday's near-sixty degrees to this?



School let out early.



Cars are sliding off roads (including ours, sigh).



Because in the South, they just don't know how to handle this kind of weather.

2 Thoughts for food:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

OMG, and the whole reason why I wanted to move to the South was so as to avoid snow!!

And I had to laugh - see my most recent post. Clearly we BOTH live in areas that are just not equipped for this sort of thing...

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Jeanne; normally this wouldn't happen. It NEVER snows here. It was so weird. And yes, they just don't know how to handle this kind of weather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker