Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Blog Party#45: Devil's Food

.




No joke, it's time to announce the next Blog Party theme...where I play advocate.

Devil's Advocate, that is.

Because this month, we're being wicked & giving in to our most tempting dishes.

For April, it's all about Devil's Food; the things you love most & tell yourself you shouldn't have...but want desperately.

You know what I mean. Your 'forbidden fruit' foods. The ones, if given the chance & a magically shrinking waistline, you'd consume with glee & abandon.

For me, it's cheesecake. Hands down.

So, let's have a little fun this month..it's only one night. You know you want to...

Turn your most desired foods into miniature form, mix up your dangerous drinks, and join the party!

To RSVP, send your entries to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com no later than Friday, 17 April; I'll post the round-up as close to that Sunday as I possibly can, allowing enough time for a proper penance.

Questions about Blog Party? Visit our fact-packed info page.

And I hope to see you all there!!



Tagged with: + + + + + + + + + +

3 Thoughts for food:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Avory said...

Fabulous theme! I'm sad that I can't participate but Passover pretty much rules out anything I actually *want* to eat.

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Judith; Oh, I'm so sad to hear that! I've missed you...

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Mrs. L said...

I LOVE your logo for this! I'll have to see if I can find something to make for this...hmmm...now where is that Twinkie Cookbook....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker