Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Vegetarian Pad Thai

.



And yes, I mean it. Vegetarian. That would be 'faux' shrimp in the photo!

4 Thoughts for food:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Finla said...

Hi hi that is exactly i thought when i saw the shrimps :-)

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger NKP said...

What exactly are faux shrimp made of?
I love pad Thai! Yum.

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Happy Cook: they're close, but it's obviously not real the real thing!!

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Natashya...soy & vegetable protein. They're so realistic, flavor- and texture-wise. If you can do it with real shrimp, you can do it with these things. Love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker