Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Vietnamese Steak Sandwich

.



It was a sandwich. Southeast Asian flavors. Matt & I thought it just 'ok', but Alex loved it.

We love how much Alex goes for Asian flavors.

He & I, of course, were eating a vege-fied version of the recipe; using Morningstar Farms Meal Starters 'steak strips' in lieu of actual beef.

Really not much else to say...









This month, Blog Party's a little bit naughty as we indulge in our most favorite, uttermost cravings...for April, we're giving in to Devil's Food!

You have till Friday, 17 April to join; so go on...give in, you know you want to!

6 Thoughts for food:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger NKP said...

Looks great, I have always wanted to make a Vietnamese sammy.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Steffi said...

woah, the Steak Strips look like the real thing!

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous alisa@foodista.com said...

That looks really delish!

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Natashya; definitely give it a try!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Pavotrouge; Oh, no!!! That's the real deal.

Here's the veggie version.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Alisa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker