Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, August 08, 2009

The Primanti Brothers-esque Sandwich

.

8 Thoughts for food:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger Cyndi said...

Ah. I had to look it up. I get it now. I make a variation in a tortilla, with ground beef and tomato sauce along with the potatoes. Add some cayenne to make it spicy. What else is on your sandwich? It looks tasty.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Heather T - sloCooking said...

Wow... That looks so good!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger cookworm said...

Nice! You probably won't be surprised to learn that Primanti's still hasn't quite caught on to the concept of "vegetarians". Oh well. :)

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Cyndi, to be fair, I've never had one, myself. I grew up hearing about it the famous Primanti Bros. sandwich, though, with Pittsburgh only three hours or so from my home town.

That's strips of fried chicken, Everett & Jones barbecue sauce, French fries, and a lightly-dressing cole slaw.

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Heather!

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Cookworm;, well..that's the advantage of making it yourself!

Morningstar Farms Meal Starters 'chik strips' work just fine. So, the real deal for Matt, & a veg version for Alex & me!!

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Ezzy said...

Mmmmm, I think I need to go and make lunch now. The sandwich look yummy.
I hoipe I have a chance soon to read the rest of your blog soon.
Ezzy

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Ezzy. I hope I get around to actually posting something worth looking at soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker