Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, September 28, 2009

HHDD#28: The Round-Up

.


Parmesan & Polenta Tofu




Parmesan & Polenta Chicken>


(so sorry for the delay)

Going to keep this nice & short, for the sake of finally getting this posted.



Zaira showed up with something a little different, Fried Polenta with Vegetables & Cheese





Suzie got the kids on the way to salad fandom with her rendition.





Silvermoon Dragon had a bit more trouble convincing her little ones to dig in, but so long as Mom's happy...






J returned to blogging & HHDD just in time to run into me!





And of course the lovely lady behind all this, Denise, was pleasantly surprised by the salad.



Seems everyone liked this dish, & due to it's relatively easy prep time I hope it'll show up on your tables again!

4 Thoughts for food:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger SilverMoon Dragon said...

Thanks for this round Stephanie! Both Master Five, and I loved this dish, and Miss Three (if I lower the leaf proportion on her plate) , as did my sister who scored the leftovers for lunch the next day.

We'll be making it again come Summer for sure.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Snake Charmer said...

omg that parmesan and polenta chicken looks so amazing

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

SM D;;; Excellent! Glad to hear it.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Snake Charmer...it was really quite good. Give it a try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker