Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Emerald Archer

.

Alex as Green Arrow, Oliver Queen.
More to come...including the one with 'Ollie' & his bevy of blond babes....


And here they are:











10 Thoughts for food:

At 5:10 AM, Blogger ReevesReel said...

Great costume. He looks so much older now. Maybe it's the beard.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Charles Thomas said...

But I would be remiss if I didn't say it's a fabulous costume!

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger Deb in Hawaii said...

Most excellent costume!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger breadchick said...

Alex looks GREAT! How much fun that costume was.

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Robby!

He really, really does. It doesn't hurt that he's now 4' 4", either.

The beard; I'm telling you I saw a glimpse of the future when we put that thing on him. Only, you know, not blond.

Please tell me your dressed Emily Rose in the Princess Leia costume???

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Charles; thanks. And people did recognize him as GA, at least a few. Matt wearing his GL t-shirt helped a little!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks Deb! I'm satisfied with it; it's Green Arrow-ish enough to get the job done.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks breakchick!! He seemed to enjoy it.

Now I have to start thinking about what hero to dress him as for next year...

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Katherine C. said...

Oh, yes, when I saw bearded Alex, I immediately thought of a certain person whose name begins with M! Great costume. I actually missed Halloween this year so I'll have to visit the USA sometime in late Oct... Interesting that Alex's hair is blonder - the summer sun?

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Katherine...actually, that was most of a can of gold hair spray!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker