Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, February 01, 2010

Pasta with Shredded Chicken & Fried Basil

.




Donna Hay recipe, from New Food Fast.

Pasta, tossed with olive oil in which basil is quickly fried, topped with shredded roasted chicken (or Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Chick'n Strips) & crumbled feta; crisp & delicate fried basil leaves to finish.

2 Thoughts for food:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger Misty said...

That fried basil looks incredible!

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

it was amazing! And so simple.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker