Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Belive it or not...

.



Alex started second grade today.

2 Thoughts for food:

At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time flies! Had to check - and do you know that I received my first e-mail from you (when you just had taken over BBM) today 4 years ago (19 Aug 2006). :)
Eva

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Four years? Wow. Time does fly.

And I need to thank you for the wonderful & completely unexpected package!! So, thank you so much, my dear friend...food & comics; you know me so well!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker