Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Soup that needs a spork

.



Matt's been sick & I keep watching reruns of Nigella Lawson's 'Express' on the Cooking Channel.

Thus...Nigella's Thai Chicken Noodle Soup.

6 Thoughts for food:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

This would be a heartwarming soup any day of the year.

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Chris said...

I am all about a soup that needs a spork! So satisfying!

 
At 3:03 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi BV!

He was pretty happy with it.

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi again, Chris.

And hey, who doesn't love the spork, right?!

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Mrs. L said...

I wish someone had made this for me when I was sick last month. Would have been much better than the canned chicken noodle!

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Mrs. L;

HA! Anything is better than canned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker