Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Soup

.



Can't go wrong with tomato soup & a grilled cheese sandwich.

Garlic & onions, sun-dried & fresh tomato, stock & thyme...simple to prepare & full of flavor.

And Fontina melted to perfection on homemade baguette. Happiness.

6 Thoughts for food:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Deb in Hawaii said...

This looks creamy and delicious. I am sure the sun-dried tomatoes add a ton of flavor to the soup. Thanks for sharing it with Souper Sundays--it's in the round up. ;-)

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

That looks delicious - you really can't go wrong with grilled cheese & tomato soup.

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Deb!
Yeah, sun-dried gave it some 'oomph'.

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Elizabeth!

And no, you really can't. It's a classic!

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Suzanne said...

Yum, that looks delicious!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Suzanne---it really was!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker