Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Question

.




If I were to do a sort of...one-off, or occasional, Blog Party, would anyone be interested?


I'm not sure who, if anyone, still reads this. But I kind of miss BP-ing (not the work that went into a monthly event, but the fun of the wrap-up!).


Let me know!

Labels: , ,

1 Thoughts for food:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Yes! I would make an effort to join in. I miss The events. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker