Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, February 04, 2008

BBM: Little Things---Who's Signed Up

.



Sign-ups are now CLOSED.


85 bloggers signed up!! 83 boxes have shipped...2 to go!!! 80 boxes have arrived!!!!



28 Cooks Package has shipped!!

Abby Sweets Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

A Craving for Perfection Package has arrived!!! Package has shipped!!

A Fridge Full of Food Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

All Things Edible Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Ambrosia Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Angel's Bento Blog Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Ann's Food Package has arrived!!! Package has shipped!!

Anne's Food Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

A Whisk and a Spoon Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Baking Delights Package has arrived!!! Package has shipped!!

Boybeater.org Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!!

Bounteous Bites Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Bucaio Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Cafe Lynnylu Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Cave Cibum Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Chef Barbie Cooks Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Chocolate and Croissants Package has arrived!!! Package has shipped!!

Columbus Foodie Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Cooking from A to Z Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Cookworm Package has arrived!!! Package has shipped!!

Culinary Tests Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Culinography Package has arrived!!! Package has shipped!!

Dispensing Happiness Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Don't Burn Down the Kitchen! Package has shipped!!

Eat and Be Happy Package has shipped!! Package(s) have arrived!!!

Egg but no bacon Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Everyday Vegetarian Package has arrived!!! Package has shipped!!

Fairy Cake Heaven Package has arrived!!! Package has shipped!!

Finding La Dolce Vita Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Flavor Junkie Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Food and Photo Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Food Art and Random Thoughts Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Food, Glorious Food! Package has arrived!!! Package has shipped!!

Foodhoe's Foraging Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Fresh Approach Catering Package arrived!!! Package has shipped!!

Girls on a Grill-Katie's Blog

Glorious Food and Wine Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Greedy Gourmet Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Have Fork Will Travel Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Heaven on Earth Package arrived!!! Package has shipped!!

Judy's Gross Eats Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!!

Jumbo Empanadas Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Kettle and Cup Package has arrived!!! Package has shipped!!

LA PETITE BOULANGETTE Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Laws of the Kitchen Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Leena Lighthouse Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Little Spatula Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

m3rni3 Package has arrived!!!

meganscookin Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Munchkin Mail Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

My Kitchen is Pink Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Off the spork Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

One-Wall Kitchen Package has arrived!!! Package has shipped!!

One Hot Stove Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Other People's Food Package has shipped!!

Our Full House Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Our Sweet Life Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Pages, Pucks and Pantry Package has shipped!!

Pam's Pantry Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Pittsburgh Needs Eated Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

PrettyBaking in Israel Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Pursuit of Fiber Package has arrived!!! Package has shipped!!

quirky cupcake Package has arrived!!! Package has shipped!!

Rachel's Bite Package has arrived!!! Package has shipped!!

Shortcut to Mushrooms Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Should You Eat That? Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Smitaservesyouright Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Step Away From the Cupcake! Package has shipped!!

Sugar & Spice Package has arrived!!! Package has shipped!!

Sweet Designs Package has arrived!!! Package has shipped!!

Sweetie Pie Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Tart Reform Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

The Baker & the Curry Maker Package has arrived!!! Package has shipped!!

The Beauty of Gray Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

The Feast Within Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

The Humble Housewife Package has arrived!!! Package has shipped!!

The Italian Housewife 101 Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

The Literate and Liberal Foodie Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

The Sour Dough Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Trap Door Package has arrived!!! Package has shipped!!

Unique Little Bits Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

You Say Tomato, I Say Tomato Package has arrived!! Package has shipped!!

Vegan Visitor Package has shipped!! Package has arrived!!!

Veggie Love Package has arrived!!! Package has shipped!!

66 Thoughts for food:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

Yay! I'm so excited!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Rachael Narins said...

Can't wait!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Beth G. @SweetLifeKitchen said...

Awesome! I can't wait, what a cool event :)

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Tanya...yay, too!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Rachael...by the time I finally got around to replying to this, you no longer have to!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Beth...ditto, for you!

 
At 4:20 AM, Blogger NĂºria said...

Hi! Just discovered your blog and saw about this Event... what a great idea!!! I would love to participate! Is it closed? I'm I on time? Will you repeat it sometime?
Thanks :D

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger BFW (Tammy) said...

Bummer! Why is this closed? I would LOVE to participate as well! :( Please reconsider!

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Nuria, yes, it's closed, but once this one wraps up I hope to get another one off the ground. Check back!

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Tammy; why is it closed?

Hmmm...sign-ups were open for almost six weeks. 85 people joined. I then had to sort through all of them, dividing them into International and Domestic sets, with sub-groups for North American, Europe or Aus/NZ only, from those groups, I then had to match up just the right person for each participant, gather all the info and individually email each one. I then do my best to keep track of each package as it makes it's way across the globe...

That's why they are closed. If the sign-ups were open-ended...I'd never sleep!

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger BFW (Tammy) said...

Sorry... I didn't realize how much work you did!!! I JUST heard about it today, so I was totally psyched. Please keep me in mind for the next round!!!

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Melody said...

And Stephanie, we all appreciate and recognize the tremendous amount of work you do for this - for us!

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Tammy...just keep checking back. It'll be a few months, but I'm sure we'll have another one.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

mk99...aw, thanks!

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Megan said...

I (Megans cookin) sent my package to pursuit of fiber and she has recieved! Thanks stephanie!!!

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Annina said...

hey!

you added the link of my package-post to the wrong url!!! My blog is: Ann's Food and not Anne's Food!!!! :-)

greetings - annina --> Ann's Food; www.anninasfood.blogspot.com

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Abitofafoodie said...

Thank you so much for organising this brilliant event! My parcel arrived yesterday and it was so exciting unwrapping all the goodies. Such a great idea. Thank you for all your work.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Annina...sorry about that! Sometimes I do the updates while I'm not quite awake...all fixed now.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Antonia! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

thanks for letting me know, Megan!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Andreea said...

package shipped on wednesday 2008-03-12 :) from Glorious Food and Wine

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Rachel Rubin said...

Hi Stephanie - I never got my matchup information! I haven't been preparing a package because i don't know who to send it to. Can you resend me my partner info for Rachel's Bite?

Thanks!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Rachel...I've resent. Please be sure to check junk/spam folders, just in case. And if you don't get, send an email right away....

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Andreea!

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger ServesYouRight said...

Package shipped on March 11th!! Keeping fingers crossed now!!

Thank you for organizing!

Smita

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Amy J. said...

Aw! This looks so cool! I will have to keep an eye out for the next one! :)

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Great...thanks, Smita!

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Definitely, Amy!

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I sent my package off last Thursday. Due to the bad storms in the Southeast, I lost power. :p I couldn't e-mail you to let you know without electricity!

Thanks for running yet another round of BBM! I can't wait for my goodie box. :}

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

DBDtK...thanks for letting me know!

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger ServesYouRight said...

My package, from the delightful Lisa has arrived!! I'm thrilled to bits - what a wonderful, wonderful event. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Smita
dancing little jig :-)

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger barbie2be said...

booo. how come people aren't posting pix and posts about receiving their packages? :(

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger ServesYouRight said...

My post is up at http://smitaservesyouright.blogspot.com/2008/03/happiness-in-box.html

I promise to stop hogging the comments space!

Smita

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Melody said...

Should I be worried that I shipped my BBM over two weeks ago and the recipient hasn't acknowledged receiving it?

I know I am anxious to see if she was happy with everything - but it was supposed to be there in 6-10 days.

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Smita...thanks for the updates!!

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Barbie...I wish I knew.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

MK99...don't panic just yet. I'll look into it, and see what I can find.

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger Shaheen said...

Got mine! Thank you so much Stephanie for putting this event together! I love all the stuff I got! :D thanks lynee from cafe lynnylu!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Katie said...

I never heard anythng back as to who/where I need to send my package. I know it is super late...but i would still like to send it?!

kthrn_cummins@yahoo.com

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Renee said...

Got my packaged from One-Wall Kitchen! :) It's fantastic and I can't wait to write it up. I should have some time this weekend to do so!!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Coco...thanks!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Katie...check your email, including spam folders. I've re-sent the information.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Lynne Daley said...

Hi-my package from Agnes arrived today! A lot of cool things-will post photo soon. Thanks for organizing such a cool event!
Lynne

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

How can I enter this for the next blogging by mail event?? I would love to join!!

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Evelin said...

I'm sorry for announcing it so late, but my package has shipped quite some time ago and I've also received a package from A Fridge Full of Food!

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Kimi said...

I just heard about this. Will you be doing it again?
Kim
gardengalkim@gmail.com

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Lynne...thank you!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Carrie; my advice would be to just check back in from time to time. There's no real schedule, as the event itself spans months.

So...pop in now & again, and eventually, a new round will be up and running!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Evelin...thanks! That's a big help...and better late than never, as they say.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Kimi...read some of the comments for a further explanation, but yes...at some point!

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Andreea said...

my package has arrived (ah, the belgian post!) - but i have to locate the blog of my italian sender. any advise?! :)

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Andreea: I've sent her email address to you, but this is her blog.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Dea said...

Thanks again for organising this Stephanie and apologies again about the late package! ;-)

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Andreea said...

done :)

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Deborah; you're welcome!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Andreea...done what???

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Stephanie,
I've got my package from Sathya at The Baker&Currymaker in the mail today! :)

Will leave another comment when the blog-post goes up. Thanks!!

@The Italian Housewife

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Rachel Rubin said...

Hi Stephanie - I completely spaced on this! I didn't get the original email from you and then you resent it just days before the mailing date. I got two items but then forgot about it!!! I feel so bad! I'll pick up a few other things this weekend and get it shipped!

Also, a few weeks ago I got an email from the person shipping to me (can't remember their name) and they had a similar problem receiving the original email. At that time they said they were shipping my package but i have not yet received it. I have their contact info at home and can follow up with them.

I'll get right on this! You are so close :)

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Pixie said...

Hi Steph,

thanks once again for all your hard work- wanted to let you know that my package to heave on earth arrived a few weeks back- not sure if she contacted you or not.

Thanks for all your hard work!

pix

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Valerie...thank you! I know we all look forward to seeing what you got!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Rachel...thank you!

Do let me know when your box goes out. I know the box to you has been shipped...I can only hope it arrives soon. Keep me posted!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Pixie...thank you! I had not heard, so that helps.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I just came across "Blogging by Mail" and I think it is a great idea!!! I saw that sign ups are closed, do you think you will do it again?

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Heather, thanks...it is a lot of fun. I'm hoping to start up a new round near the end of summer; I even have a theme in mind!

So, check back now & then, ok?

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger Kai said...

Hi, Stephanie, here's my post on the package I received. Sorry for being so late.

Thanks again for organizing and looking forward to the next round!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks for that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker