Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Your Last Meal

.



If Matt's going to die, at least he dies happy.

Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict, with homemade crumpets.

4 Thoughts for food:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

I would die happy too!!!

 
At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Susan at Charm of the Carolines said...

How do you make home made crumpets?

Susan

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

BV; seriously...not a bad way to go, right?

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Susan; it's really simple, actually. It's a yeasted batter. In this case, flour, salt, sugar, yeast, milk & water. Mixed, left to double. I own crumpet rings, but at-home short cut: cans for tuna or water chestnuts, bottom & top removed, work.

Spray a skillet/frying pan, as well as the entire inside of the rings. Pour/ladle the batter in, about half-way. Cook 5-6 minutes; bubbles appear & break. Remove rings, flip, cook another 2-3 minutes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker