Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Does it Get Better Than This?

.

I'm a lucky gal. I am compelled, by forces greater than I, to cook and bake. Mostly bake, though.

The weird thing is, I don't actually eat the foods I make.

Granted, if I'm making dinner, I eat it. But I often make foods I can't eat, because I'm a vegetarian who's married to a carnivore, one that I love dearly. I will make dishes for others that I won't touch, although I might make a veg-friendly version to go along with it.

But the baked goods? Lord, no.

I will, more often than not, try a cookie. I may take a bite of a cake. Because I have to make sure it doesn't suck.
But, honestly? That's it.

Here's where the lucky part comes in.

I have many willing test subjects...I mean, friends and family...who gladly accept and devour the various loaded-with-chocolatey-goodness cookies and cakes, the fruity pies, and all points in between.

You see?

I have the best deal around: I provide food (because I have to), and other people eat it!

And that makes me a happy girl...

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker