Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Belated Wishes

.



My 'little' sister, Leah, celebrated her 24th birthday Friday. I couldn't be there to help her blow out the candles, but I can still send my love and good wishes!




Blog Party#11 is this weekend! This month, it's all about the guys. We're turning our little cocktail party into a Manly affair, so make your favorite guy's favorite appetizers and drinks, and join the fun! Blog Party entry links can be left in the comments of any post (they'll show up in my in-box), or you can send an email to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com; they're due this Thursday, 15 June...early is always appreciated, and be sure to swing back Saturday night for the party itself. Let's see how many of our favorite male food bloggers we can get to show up, and I do hope to see you all there!


Tagged with: + +

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker