Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Blog Party#18: Black & White

.



New year, new theme.

And keeping with January's theme, this post is just about the facts.

This month, we're keeping things Black & White.

Our canapes, our drinks; everything in Black & White.

The party is Saturday, 20 January; please 'RSVP' by Thursday, 18 January, with your entries.

For more information about Blog Party, please visit the 'help' page here.

Hope to see you there!



Tagged with: + + + + + +

9 Thoughts for food:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger David said...

Sounds fun! And I invite anyone with leftovers from the party to do something interesting and post about it for "Leftover Tuesdays" (Jan. 23). Details at http://cookingchat.blogspot.com

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I think I know just what to make.

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Cookingchat...I hope you'll join us this time!

And what a clever idea!

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Heather...I'll be waiting to see what it is!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger The Cookbook Junkie said...

Hmmmm. This could be a challenge. One of my resolutions was to participate in more blog events so hopefully I can make something for this.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey, CJ...we'd love for you to come!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger PatL said...

Hi there, Stephanie,

Just thought I'd drop a line to say that the rule about needing to post both a food AND a cocktail kind of rules me out. This isn't a criticism IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, just a data point for you. I'm sure you have a good reason for deciding to add that stipulation. Best of luck getting lots of entries and having lots of fun, and I'm sure I'll be dropping by from time to time. Cheers!

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Pat; I'm really sorry to hear that!

But the whole point is, of course, to have a cocktail party, virtually. That does mean drinks and appetizers. That's pretty much all there is to it.

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker