Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Hearts to You

.


Cinnamon-Sugar Heart Pancakes

Hugs from my kitchen to yours...






We're going a bit crazy this month: Blog Party#31 is a Fried Food Frenzy!

You have till the end of February to get your fried finger food entries to me; hope to see you there.

10 Thoughts for food:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Adorable!

I so look forward to having a more workable kitchen one day... ;)

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Chou said...

My mom always makes heart shaped pancakes for Valentines.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Cakelaw said...

These are ultra-cute Stephanie. What a great Valentines Day brekkie.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Where's the maple syrup so I can dive right in :D

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks tasty fiance and I made cheese blintzes with homemade apple butter this morning- yum!

http://badhuman.wordpress.com

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Erin!

Oh, having a kitchen that functions...with space? Priceless.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Chou...your mom is sweet.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Cakelaw!!

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

BV; I keep it in the freezer...when can you get here?

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

N & J; sounds delicious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker