Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

BBM Help

.

Does anyone know Michelle of Life in the Pink Kitchen?

Not only has her blog disappeared, her email continues to bounce back as 'permanent failure'.

Anybody have a way of contacting her?

Thanks.

4 Thoughts for food:

At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, could this be her...? http://mykitchenispink.wordpress.com This blog changed its name on my blog list and as far as I know it is written by someone called Michelle. Hope this helps! Hx

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Helen...thank you so very much!

That is, indeed, her, and we've now got everything straightened out.

You were such a help!

 
At 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem - Glad I could help! Hx

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

You did, and now there's just nine blogs I'm waiting to hear from!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker