Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Minimalist Sandwich

.



This is just a sandwich.

A good sandwich, to be fair. But a sandwich, nonetheless.

Chicken, marinated in olive oil and garlic and lemon juice, grilled. Topped with slices of mozzarella, tomatoes marinated in the same (but different bowl, 'cause, ew) mixture, and chopped basil, all on a grilled ciabatta roll.

Kind of like boxing up the very last of summer, and serving it on a bun.





Help me get through the pain of turning a year older with this month's Blog Party---we're having a Birthday Bash!

Today's your last day to RSVP to join the fun.







Blogging by Mail is back! Sign up for blogdom's favorite global goody swap with 10 Items or Less.






Tagged with: + + + + + +

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker