Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Apologies

.

I know you've come to expect a daily post from me. Rarely do I miss a day.

But I've just been so confounded sick, the only time I've spent in the kitchen is getting food for others, or refilling my enormous plastic tumbler of water.

I am supposed to have a Blog Party announcement for you today, as well. It's entirely possible that I'll get it done, but this one time...just this once...I may be a day late.

(horrors!)

It's my deepest hope to be over this...whatever...in a day or two, and I will be able to re-introduce myself to the kitchen.

Until then...please be patient with me!

8 Thoughts for food:

At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take time to feel better - sometimes sleep is the best medicine. All the time you need, we'll be patient.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks!

I did go back to sleep after the guys left this morning; I didn't crawl out of bed until after two...and I don't feel at all bad about it!

 
At 2:44 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Get some rest! We hope you feel better soon! If only feeling ill were more enjoyable...

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Stephanie,
Get well soon.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Lis said...

I hope you feel better soon, Stephanie!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Becky!

Unfortunately, we seem to have been given fasle hope: now, we're on round 2 of whatever the heck we have. Alex showed symptoms first, and now Matt and I are feeling it.

Not Fun!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Kevin!

I'm afraid it'll be a while, though...

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Lis!

Check back in a week, and then we'll see!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker