Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Please Add to my Wish List

.



1 Top-Notch Digital Camera.

See, someone may have a birthday coming up in the next week or so...and what I really need? A camera without a foggy lens, that can handle my high ceilings and poor lighting, and will let me take nice pictures!

Something for Matt: Lime and Lemongrass Beef, from Donna Hay's Flavors.

Fillet seared on each side, then baked 12-15 minutes. Meanwhile, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, and ginger are cooked in the same frying pan. Cook over high heat, very quickly. Add soy sauce, lime juice and brown sugar, stir in.

Slice beef, (supposed to be served over steamed greens, but Matt won't eat them) serve over rice, and top with sauce.

No surprise, Matt loved it. Immensely, he says.





Tagged with: + + + +

6 Thoughts for food:

At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, you don't really need a top notch camera. Mine was about $100 and not fancy at ALL. You just have to look for certain features on your camera...like a macro feature.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Peabody...what make and model do you use?

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nikon Coolpix 4600

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you!!!!!

 
At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, another stephanie here. Have you considered what digim you're going to buy?

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Nope...it's very much a 'wish' right now, anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker