Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

WDB: One of these things is not like the other

.

It's time for you weekly dose of puppy cuteness, Weekend Dog Blogging, hosted by Sweetnicks!



First, our #1 snuggle pup, Donegal. Of all the dogs, she's the one who has to be with us. She craves human contact, and can quite easily transform herself into a living body pillow. Here, she's an arm-rest for Matt.



Wicklow truly is a cutie. He just takes lousy photos. I shot six or seven before I got this one: he looks like he's laughing! In reality, he'd just come in from the yard, and was a bit hyper still.



Last, my doodle bug. Doolin is a body in motion, at almost all times. As he's getting older (he'll be a year old next month!), he will have periods of calm, but more often than not, he is literally quivering with energy!




Blog Party#14 less than two weeks away, and this month we're having a Kid's Party! Fun, cute, dainty, gross, wacky and whimsical...your appetizers and drinks are for the little ones. Post your dishes no later than Thursday, 21 September...early is always good...and get your links to me either by posting in the comments, or by emailing me at thehappysorceress at gmail dot com. I'll post the party round-up Saturday, the 23rd, and I hope to see you there!





Tagged with: + + +

4 Thoughts for food:

At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's see in the first photo, it's the remote control because it always does like it's told. Am I right?

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me guess: Are these photos taken with your new camera? No fog, no mist?

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Tanna; actually, it's Donegal, in the first picture.

The boys are constantly moving and 'fighting' and doing something to make me yell at them.

Donny, on the other hand, is just so calm and...good!

But a clever guess, I must say.

Like when Matt got his hair cut yesterday, and I was telling him how much I like it short. And that I like it short because that's the only time it does what it's told. And that since no one else listens to me around here, I took whatever I could!!

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Ulrike; They are!!

I can take pictures of Wicklow, or any other white object, without experiencing that tell-tale 'glow'...it's amazing!

And we just a memory card for the camera, so our resolution is cranked up to the max. This is going to be sooo much fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker