Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, January 29, 2007

BPW: Valentine's Day

.




I'm a gal who loves getting mail. And I know that, to receive mail, I also need to send it.

So, after seeing posts around the blogsphere about a postcard swap, I decided to join in.

Lucky me, this round is just in time for Valentine's day!

Meeta of What's for Lunch is in charge, and I've already personally handed this Snoopy card to our letter carrier.

Of course, I'm kind of an idiot about it...I sent an actual card, not a postcard! My bad, I read the initial post wrong. It's ok...I can send yet another one out tomorrow!

No such thing as too much mail, is there?





Tagged with: + + +

10 Thoughts for food:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Meeta K. Wolff said...

LOL! Nice CARD! Thanks for taking part!

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I'll get that post card out ASAP, promise!

 
At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice card and you are not getting my card. ;-)

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Brilynn said...

That stamp is pretty cool too!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

The stamp! LOVE THEM!!!

Check out my blog for the latest swap!

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

Shoot the stamp is as great as the card.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks Ulrike!

Well, we could swap, anyway...

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Brilynn!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Jen...I do love my superheroes.

Nice...don't know what kind of time I have now, but thanks for letting me know.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

MYIHC; thanks!

Matt and I pretty much stalked the USPS once we knew they were releasing DC comics stamps. I have a sheet to keep, and another to use.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker