Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Blogging by Mail: Holiday Edition; What's Up

.



Well, I'm happy to report that almost all packages have shipped, and the majority of them have reached their destinations!

However, we're still waiting for a few boxes to trickle in (overseas shipping can be a killer), and unfortunately, I do not have confirmation of packages sent from a few of you.

Below, you will find a list of bloggers who are both waiting for a box, and who have not shipped one out yet.

If your blog is on a list, and you have shipped and/or recieved your package, please let me know as soon as you can! (thehappysorceress at gmail dot com)


BLOGS WAITING TO SHIP PACKAGES: 2

Adventure Chef
Artizen Kitschen


BLOGS WAITING FOR PACKAGES: 7

Adventure Chef
Flavor Junkie
Guinea pig with a wok
Kiriel
Lila Füge (Purple Fig)
TriniGourmet.com
What geeks eat...

2 Thoughts for food:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger barbie2be said...

seeing all of these that are waiting to ship or waiting to receive makes me sad. makes me want to ask for the name and address of someone that sent a package but didn't get one.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I know what you mean.

Some are still crossing oceans, but we may have a few 'bad eggs', I'm afraid!

I'm definitely open to the idea of fill-in swappers...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker