Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, March 01, 2010

Ginger Cardamom Scones

.



Perfect for breakfast: tea & scones.

Reactions ranged from "Yumnumnum" to "This tastes really good" to "Mmm...".

4 Thoughts for food:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Weathered & Worn said...

Looking through your blog made me hungry. (this is a good thing!) I just started a second blog: http://www.cakeclass101-104.blogspot.com I'm taking a cake decorating class and thought it would be fun to share.

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Esme said...

Just the name sounds wonderful. I love the scent of cardamon.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Penny...that is the best compliment you could have given me!! Thanks.

And much luck with the caking; my mom's a pastry chef & I 'dabble', so I know what goes into it.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Esme; Matt & Alex pretty much inhaled them so I'd say they were a success!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker