Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

WCB#19---"Look Mommy, I brought you the kitty!"

.


Alex is a good boy. He wants to share Marcoom with me.

And Marcoom is a good kitty. He's never once gotten back at Alex for such, uh, undignified, treatment.

Please visit Clare and Kiri, and see all the other kitties, at eat stuff this weekend!

7 Thoughts for food:

At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! :) What a sweet kitty!

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Yeah, he's pretty good about that. And Alex, to his credit, has yet to squeeze too hard!

 
At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha - that picture is a hoot! Thanks for sharing it :)

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Jeff...thanks! I'm just happy poor little Macroom put up with it long enough to take the picture...

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Farmgirl Susan said...

LOLOLOLOL! (As long as I can keep the phrase 'horror movie' out of my head.) Great photo. Perfect caption. Thanks for the laugh. Have a super weekend! : )

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, farmgirl!

We're grateful the situation hasn't warranted horror-flick treatment...yet!

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger eat stuff said...

pooor Macroom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker