Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

White Cheddar Muffins

.



Another breakfast treat for Matt, White Cheddar Muffins.

I love recipes like this: all ingredients on hand, comes together in minutes, fantastic results.

Flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, mixed together. To this add beaten eggs, milk and vegetable oil. Add to dry ingredients, then add grated white cheddar cheese and parsley.

I used a very sharp cheese...it was fabulous.

The muffins came out beautifully! The cake part itself is very much like a poundcake; very dense. Also, a bit sweeter than I expected. But very good. And then, of course, the white cheddar comes through nicely.

Perfect for taking to work.

As always, if you're interested in the recipe, just let me know by writing to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com.

And don't forget! Blog Party #3: The Big Game Night is fast approaching. Be sure to get those entries in soon!

6 Thoughts for food:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger S said...

Yum! They sound great!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks Jessica! And they're really easy to make, too...

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Mona said...

We must both have been feeling the cheddar bug. I made a yummy cheddar rosemary bread Tues. night. It was awesome. Your muffins look great too!

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Mona...cheese and bread? It's so perfect together! Great minds, and all that...

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

Hi Stephanie - those sound wonderful! Where did the recipe come from?

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Cathy!

It comes from a recipe card series I get; easy to bake, easy to make. If you'd like the recipe, I can email it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker