Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

My Precious Little...Monster

.



Matt caught this adorable pose...after Alex turned himself green from coloring eggs!


Blog Party#9 is this weekend! This month , we're turning our favorite desserts into bite-sized treats! Create sweet appetizers and drinks (non-alcoholic would be just fine), and get your entries to me no later than today, Thursday, 20 April. You can leave a link here in the comments, or send an email to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com; and I hope to see you there!




Tagged with: + + +

10 Thoughts for food:

At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me, I read this in the morning and had no idea, but I catched the plane just in time. I won't miss your party

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you could make it!!!

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger CameraDawktor said...

Oh my GOSH! Is this the best photo ever?! You better frame that one.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

He's just so damn photogenic!

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My son kills me, if he read my last comment: Of course I caught the plane to join the party....

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Don't worry...I chalked it up to fast typing and early hours!

Shhh...we won't tell your son, ok?

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi stephanie,I have sent my entry to your email,
PS: your boy so darling naughty. how dare you say monster......????..

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Ramya...I got it, thanks!

I was referring to his green hands...he was starting to look like the Hulk!

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOLOL. I was gonna say, that reminds me too much of the Hulk! soooo cute!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Stef!

He can be rather adorable at times...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker