Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Simple Meal for a Chaotic Day

.



Saturday is a crazy day for us. Sometimes, Matt and I are lucky to eat more than one meal, we get so busy.

There's shopping, basic house-stuff (down-side to having an enormous yard? you have to mow it!), and an Alex to pay attention to.

So even though I've scheduled something on the menu, we often find ourselves foraging for something that doesn't require much of that thing called 'work'.

Fortunately, Herbed Goat Cheese with Potatoes and Grilled Bacon is just that kind of meal.

Steamed potatoes, seasoned goat cheese toasts, and bacon. Easy, and rather filling. Thank goodness for dishes like this, or we'd be facing more meals of pita chips, roasted red pepper hummus, and left-over Easter candy.


Blog Party#10 is just two weeks away, and this month we're having a Garden Party! Cute little sandwiches, and that perfect cup of tea...won't you join us? Entries are due 18 May,...can't wait to see you there!


Tagged with: + + + +

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker