Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, June 23, 2006

WDB: Puppy See, Puppy Do

.


Hi, Mom!


Hey; what's going on over there?


What else; Donegal and Wicklow are sleeping. It's hot out there, you know.


I'd better check this out.


Looks like they're sleeping, Mom.


Ok; now what?


Why won't Doolin leave me alone?


It wouldn't be so bad if he'd just be quiet and go to sleep, like us!


Not you, too!


At last...all is well. And quiet!

Be sure to visit Sweetnicks this weekend to see what all the other pups have been up to!




Tagged with: + + +

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker