Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Cookies...It's Begun

.



Alex's teacher asked if I could make sugar cookie Gingerbread men for his and the other preschool class; apparently, kids who are not Alex don't like strong spices like ginger and cloves.

Could I??

Hee...I live for this.




You won't want to miss the most fabulous Blog Party ever, coming Saturday, 16 December! This month, we're going HOLLYWOOD...Lights, Camera, Action! RSVP by Thursday, 14 December; hope to see you there.



Tagged with: + + +

8 Thoughts for food:

At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how awesomely cute :D will you be putting faces and buttons on them :D i only ever seen/had gingerbread men when i studied in the US :D so cute!

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Brilynn said...

I'm so into baking mass amounts of cookies right now... I need more people to give them to.

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger Laura said...

oh my! good luck, they look pretty darn tasty.

do NOT let my husband help ice them, whatever you do -- we just did a batch of gingerbread (and assorted others) this weekend.

I actually blogged about it and everything. :)

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Trini;

Thanks!

Actually, the preschoolers got to do that during class (the week was spent on the letter 'C', and the Gingerbread Man); from what was left of Alex's when he came home, they kept the decorations rather simple, but with three year olds, that makes sense.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Brilynn; I'm with you, girl!

I have this enormous list of cookies I plan to make...only two done so far (thank goodness we haven't any plans this weekend), and I have no idea who's going to be eating them all!

Good thing I like to send care packages...

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Laura; Good to have you back!

Omg; I can't believe those cookies! Lots of bikini women...

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Cerebrum said...

Sooo cute Stephanie! I'll be making cookies this weekend - unfortunately, I don't think I own a gingerbread-man shaped cutter...

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Zarah; I actually had to grab one at the baking supply store. I mean, I had dinosaurs and hippos and ghosts, but no gingerbread men???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker