Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Today's the Day!

.



It's time to get those Blogging by Mail packages to the Post Office!

Please remember to let me know when your boxes have shipped, and if you're dealing with any sort of delays, do let me know about that, as well.

26 packages have already started on their journeys, with one very early arrival!

So, happy shipping, everyone...




Tagged with: + + +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Randi said...

How did I miss this?????

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I have no idea!!

Oh, wait...I do. It's called 'real life', and it gets in the way of more fun things like blogging...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker