Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What I Ate

.

Sam decided to record everything she ate last week, and I agreed to join in. I did not photograph drinks, because I'm very much a water, tea and milk kind of person...and that gets boring.

I'm ashamed of the food below: I don't usually eat like this. But, except for Monday, we spent all of last week cleaning the house and cooking for Saturday's dinner party. Neither of us wanted to do any side cooking, for us, so we ate what we could...including frozen convenience foods. We also ate out twice, which is outrageous for us.
I think we usually dine out once every six weeks, and last week? Twice. Crazy times.

I also forgot, repeatedly, to photograph my morning bagel. So, I used the same two pictures throughout the whole thing.

I've had the darndest time with my photos lately: I don't know if it's Picasa or Hello, but my photos aren't loading properly, which explains my delay. It also explains the mess you see down there. Click on them, if you want to see. Descriptions will be found after I can decipher my own photos...




1. Fried Egg, Hash Browns, Tea
2. Salad of Greens, Carrots, Sugar Snap Peas, Morningstar Farms Vegetarian Chick Nuggets, and Cottage Cheese.
3. Sweet & Sour Veat with Water Chestnuts, Tofu, Carrots, Snow Peas
4. Bagel with Cream Cheese
5. Out for Lunch: Boca Buger with Cheese, Wild Rice and Chips, Fruit Tea
6. Left-over Sweet & Sour Veat
7. Bagel (no Cream Cheese)
8. Out for Lunch: Dal, Paneer, Vegetable Fritters, Naan
9. Boboli Pizza, topped with Mozzarella and Morningstar Farms Vegetarian Bacon
10. Bagel (no Cream Cheese)
11. Amy's Vegetarian Lentil Soup
12. 5 Mrs. T. Cheese and Potato Pierogies, baked
13. Fontera Pizza, Cilantro removed and topped with MF veg bacon
14. Bagel (no Cream Cheese)
15. Pizza Snacks
16. Dal Naan Samosas
17. Bagel (no Cream Cheese)
18. Small piece of Veat, small serving Red Curry Vegetarian Shrimp, beans rice
19. Rest of Veat and rice
20. Zoe bar
21. Browned potatoes with egg and cheese, MS veg bacon

2 Thoughts for food:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger Sam said...

thanks for taking part Stephanie, and thank you even more for the patience you displayed in waiting for my tardy roundup. It's on my blog front page right now.

Sam

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Sam!

Oh, come on...one food-crazed gal to another...that you got the round-up posted this soon is a miracle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker