Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Woooooooooo-Hoooooo!

.

It's back! I'm back!

Too many days without access...I kept telling myself there was a time when we didn't blog or email, but it still felt strange. I've been on-line for maybe fifteen minutes, and almost feel a bit rusty!

Ok, business.

Because I was access-less for so long, I'm pushing the Blogging by Mail ship-date to 5 December, giving everyone a few more days to get their packages together.

Matt has to tweak the program for the additional questions, but it is my hope to have your swap partner information emailed to you by tomorrow afternoon.

If you have not yet received a reply from me, do let me know ASAP...thehappysorceress at gmail dot com: Christine, I wrote back to you the day I got your sign-up; check your Spam folder for my reply.

Because I'll be turning my attention to BBM tonight, Blog Party will most likely go up later tomorrow; no later than mid-afternoon.

Thank you all for your patience! It's been a bit nerve-wracking, you know. Just when I 'need' my Internet access most, it disappears...

9 Thoughts for food:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

We are giving a free cookbook out between now and Thanksgiving at: http://www.goodhomecookbook.com/wordpress/

Would you please spread the word? Thanks!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

You know I'd be happy to!!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Lisa, when I check the blog, I don't see any details: can you give me some specifics? Thanks!

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! Soooo glad you're back with us.
It seems strange to say but anymore I feel more cut off without internet than without a phone.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Welcome back Stephanie!

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Elle said...

Glad you are back Stephanie. It's terrible when the Internet is missing. I've been 'fighting' with blogger this evening to get some photos posted. Probably doing something wrong, but I understand tech torture. Still, blogging is so cool.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Tanna!

And I know what you mean...no one ever calls here, so if the phone weren't hooked to our security system, we wouldn't even have it!

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Joe! How are things with you two?

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Elle!

I've had a few issues, as well, but the real problem was our cable. All fixed now, thank goodness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker