Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

*%!)@&*^$

.

Our Network connection has been...AWOL.

So, no posting.

As of this afternoon, things appear to be (almost) back to normal.

So, Wartime Wednesdays will be up soon.

And don't forget!

Tomorrow, Thursday, is the VERY LAST DAY to send in your Blog Party entries, and the final day to sign up for Blogging by Mail.

(thehappysorceress at gmail dot com)

More later...

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker