Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

For My Bay Area Readers

.

Go ahead. Make me miss California all over again.

MEET DORIE GREENSPAN


Join Dorie Greenspan as she signs copies of her new cookbook, Baking: From My Home to Yours.
RSVP (in store or by phone) to meet Dorie, plus enjoy a holiday shopping experience, hot cocoa, and sampling recipes from the book.

Recipes will be prepared and served by the following members of The Bakers Dozen: Nancy Berry, Linda Carucci, Rochelle Foles, David Grossblat, Christine Law, Pat Miller, Kara Nielsen, Judy Orttung, Jeffrey Sherman and Ann Wheeler.

Saturday, November 18
7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Sur La Table
Ferry Building Marketplace ยท One Ferry Building
San Francisco

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker