Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

WDB: War & Peace

.



Doolin and Donegal, in times of war and peace.

























And Wicklow, wisely staying out of it.

Sweetnicks has more puppy cuteness for you Sunday night...







Blogging by Mail, the Holiday Edition, is going on now! Sign-ups will be open until 16 November.









Blog Party#16 is coming, and this month, we're turning our favorite take-out foods into cocktail party fare! Browse those take-out menus, and get your entries to me by Thursday, 16 November...early is always good...by leaving a link here in the comments, or firing off an email to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com. Tell a friend, and hope to see you there!


Tagged with: + + +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Hmmmm will have to try that PF Changs lettuce wrap copy cat recipe for the Take out edition:)

Loved the pics of the dogs.

Chris
My Blog

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Chris.

Funny...there are very few of the copycat recipes which do me any good. Mainly because most of it is fast food or casual dining, I suppose. I am married to a food snob, after all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker