Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hot Breakfast

.



Almost forgot about this one.

From Donna Hay, puffed pastry is topped with shredded cheese, eggs and (cooked) bacon, then baked in the oven till eggs are set. Just a little salt and pepper for flavor.

Really neat, and not too difficult to pull together (although waking up that extra twenty minutes to cook the bacon was kind of a drag).

Not much else to say...since I made it weeks ago!




Blogging by Mail, the Holiday Edition, is going on now! Sign-ups will be open until 16 November.









Blog Party#16 is coming, and this month, we're turning our favorite take-out foods into cocktail party fare! Browse those take-out menus, and get your entries to me by Thursday, 16 November...early is always good...by leaving a link here in the comments, or firing off an email to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com. Tell a friend, and hope to see you there!




Tagged with: + + + + +

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker