Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, November 10, 2006

New Toy

.

So, just as Matt finished putting up shelves in the upstairs lounge for these





What do I find on-line? And at a very good price?




Say 'hello' to my little friend!

It's a turntable, USB-capable, which not only plays records but...



Records them to CD!

Oh, I don't have nearly enough free time to work my way through my vinyl (that's just some of it pictured above), but it's certainly nice to have.

4 Thoughts for food:

At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good greif and I just gave away mine and my mother's collections! Sheech!!
How lucky you are.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Ack!

Had I known, I'd have taken them!!

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Erinna said...

Wow, that's pretty cool!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks!

I'm very excited...I've been digging out the Christmas records Grammy and Grampa used to play for me when I was about Alex's age, so he can hear them.

He's really digging the Frosty the Snowman record!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker