Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, November 10, 2006

.



Something Matt's talked about doing...in the context of 'some day'...is building a gingerbread cathedral.

He's unlikely to have time for it this year, but don't let that stop you.

And while you're at it, why not enter Wilton's Gingerbread House Contest?

It's fun, and you could win all sorts of great prizes, including a trip to Disney World!

So, go ahead...start building!

(Rules can be found here)

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker